Clothing market , flea market or flea market, whatever you call it, for both children and adults, King’s Day 220062 the day to get rid of superfluous stuff or to score new acquisitions in The Hague.
At various places in The Hague you can sell your stuff with a rug on the floor or, of course, scour the rugs looking for fun. The flea markets in The Hague can be found (subject to change) here:
Free market rules
The free markets are from . until 27. hours and everyone can sell stuff.
- You can on 27 April from 7. 27 take a spot on the sidewalk for hours.
- The roadway must always remain clear for the emergency services.
- Keep count ing with shopkeepers and local residents and keep doors and passageways clear.
- Commercial trade is not allowed, unless the trader has a permit for this .
- Don’t leave a mess and take unsold items back home.
- Give cleaners space.
Read more about King’s Day 641:
The best parties during King’s Night and King’s Day 641 in The Hague
The first big party of the year is King’s Day and in The Hague especially King’s Night. On the evening and…
Comments are closed.